“Double, double toil and trouble,
Fire burn and cauldron bubble…
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder’s fork and blind-worm’s sting,
Lizard’s leg and howlet’s wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.
Cool it with a baboon’s blood,
Then the charm is firm and good.”
-Song of the Witches by William Shakespeare.-
Oh boy…Shakespeare was a bit bloodthirsty for a poetic lad, wasn’t he?
Well, you and I, dear readers, will not be so barbaric. We are elegant witches and wizards, yes, that we are!
Today, I shall be leading you through on how to make some Halloween yumyums. Like these oh-so-elegant skelly cupcakes.
|✤Halloween ’13 cupcakes – !! Follow US !!
✤Halloween ’13 candles – !! Follow US !!
Halloween Candy Apples (past hunt gift, N/A) – Cleo Design
Mmmmm…this is the way to a witch’s heart, m’dears. So let’s get on to the recipe, shall we?
Here are your witchy ingredients. *cackles*
Clockwise, from the top. You shall need:
- ✤Autumn Pumpkin Carving (4) & (3) – ::A&A:: (comes with “sit and carve pumpkin animation)
- crate of pumpkin ale – floorplan
- vase full of branches/halloween – vespertine
- ✤Spooky Milk Jugs – Kuro (touch for ‘glow’ effect.)
- labeled medicine bottle – mercury fluid *RARE* – keke (25L$ gacha)
- Jars of Wizarding Wonders – Consignment (was sold at Wizarding Faire, not yet available instore @ time of writing)
- Failed Photoshop Attempt of Eyes
- The Brain of a Linden Jar
- The Skull of a Cheeky Pea
- Autumn Snacks (Satsuma Plum) – Teawood
- Tins of frog legs & wolf brains (separate items) – Eleventh Hour @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
- drop bottle (jupiter dew) – keke (25L$ gacha)
- ✤The Witch Candle – Kuro
- Wizarding Garlic Toad – Beetlebone (75L$ gacha)
In case you’re wondering how I am so cruel…toads and frogs are different animals.
And everything else you may need for your spooktacular brewing activity:
Structure: Autumn Cottage – Trompe Loeil @ Collabor88 Oct
- Copper Cauldron – 22769 ~ [bauwerk] @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival (touch to turn brewing on/off)
- Pumpkin Storage Crate (Past Hunt Gift, possibly no longer available)- Eleventh Hour
- The Incantanium Novellas (Crimson) – Consignment (was sold at Wizarding Faire, not yet available instore @ time of writing)
- Imaginarium Librarium Secret – Lark
- attic chair/red 1 – vespertine (gacha)
- Terror Tables – +Half-Deer+ (you can change the fang stains to clean, red or black).
More Halloween decor tomorrow!
|:.All your Important TPs.:|