Published by Editorial Clarity and Apple Fall, you will be assured the pieces selected and the stylings are of extremely good taste.😀 Take your time to savour the words and visuals, this is not a magazine to be devoured in one sitting. Read it today, read it tomorrow, read it whenever…don’t rush it!😀
As usual, I spoil the readers of this blog, and therefore, here are the breakdowns of what you can find in this issue. I’m not going to link you to the specific pages…because I’d like you to leaf through the magazine yourself. This issue, credits are not done on top of the photos, which in my opinion is so much better. It cuts the visual interruptions and the clutter. All the credits are done as index, so I would suggest you open the mag in two tabs: one for the mag you’re reading and one for Index reference. The index is on page 178. Now, let’s get on to the delicious contents!
The Cover Story
VeronicaLynn Parx brings you Behind the Scenes of Paradise Lost, a theatrical production by The Basilique Performing Arts Company. Paradise Lost premiers on Saturday, April 5th. Check out the AMAZING trailers here.
The Designers this issue, and their secret to Brand Longevity in Second Life.
- Rayvn Hynes of Mudhoney, interviewed by Sera Toyoska. Check out Mudhoney inworld!
- Winter Thorn and FrankLee Anatra of What Next, interviewed by Elvi Hartley. Check out What Next inworld!
- Colleen Desmoulins & Nadya Rousselot of The Loft, interviewd by Augusta Godenot. Check out The Loft inworld!
- Charlotte Bartlett of Scarlet Creative, interviewed by…well…ME! :D Check out Scarlet Creative inworld!
- Ready for your own season changeover, but not quite sure where to start? This issue may help you get inspired:
- A Guide to Atrium, styling by Felicity Blumenthal
- Guide to Gardens, styling by Augusta Godenot
- Chairs, chairs and more chairs in “Take a Seat” by RicoRacer Flux
- Family Living, styling by Britain Pearl Kennedy
And launching this issue:
“Art Scene” curated by Quan Lavender and showcasing art pieces in Second Life. We don’t just tell you, we show you! So after you read the spread, head to the the Gallery Shop to purchase the pieces for yourself!
And no magazine would be useful without the visuals, so here’s the Flickr stream and blog to all the amazing Photographers for this issue!
- Elvira Hartley : Flickr —Blog
- Caitlin Tobias: Flickr — Blog
- Nariko Okawa: Flickr — Blog
- Rooky Yootz: Flickr
- Felicity Blumenthal: Flickr — Blog
- Esther Bailey: Website
- Apple Fall: Flickr —Blog
- VeronicaLynn Parx: Flickr
- Editorial Clarity: Flickr — Blog
- Crienelien Lythi: Flickr