Biodome: Self-made, see below for details
- Rock & Bamboo Garden – Organica
- Parthenoid Statue – Chariot (previously known as Meta Theodora)
- Bird Cage – 8f8
- Aman flowers – G.O.D (Garden of Dreams)
- ✤Autumn Bonsai – CerberusXing
- TREE Japanese Maple (Small.Grey Pot) Pink – NeuroLab
- ✤Spaceship Junkyard Table & Chair – 22769 ~ [bauwerk] for A Tattered Page
- ✤ Triangle Terrarium [pyramidal] brass- Soy
- Arch Papers in baskets – Consignment
- ✤Star Globe – NeverWish @ Totally Top Shelf
- ✤Medical Machine & Wall decor [Continuous hoses] – Soy
- ✤6Locker – Soy
- “Choose your Emotion” Shelf – Black Tulip for A Tattered Page
- Medical Skeleton – Consignment & floorplan
- Europa Desk & Chair – ISIL
- ✤Scattered papers (old group gift) – Soy
- ✤Triangle Terrarium [icosahedron] brass RARE – Soy
- house terrarium/spring – vespertine
- ✤Astrid Elephant Ear plant – ARIA @ uber
- hexaspots – triple, short – hate this
- ✤Cindy ball chair – ARIA
- ✤Cindy book shelf – ARIA
- Caparra Wall Ivy Center Right – Trompe Loeil
Make the biodome
- Rezz a sphere
- Resize it to the size you need it for.
- Hollow it out at 95%
- Enter your hollowed sphere
- Face-select only the inside face of the sphere (this way, only the inside has the texture, the outside shell is still a default plank texture).
- Apply your chosen texture to this inside face. Mine was this one from E&D Engineering, my go to store for Sci-Fi/Industrial textures.
- Still selecting the inside-face only, adjust the transparency % of that face, so that the sky is visible from inside. Play around with values until you get your desired see-throughness (that’s a word now, ok).