The Multicultural Menu event is a new annual event focusing on food and nothing but the food.
- The Multicultural Menu Official Blog
- The Multicultural Menu tag @ LTD Blog
- The Multicultural Menu Flickr group
The event is split into 6 different ‘menus’, each color-coded for your convenience. The front stalls (marked as 1 & 2) are sponsors for the region. I’ve heard several people saying that the layout is confusing at so like the proper Malaysian I am, I’m going to tell you when it comes to pixel food, you should never give up!
So here’s my guide to make sure you get your fill. I’ll start from the top and we will be going clockwise. The best thing is that the event has no set landing (at time of writing anyway), so you can just TP directly to the booths with this handy, dandy guide.
Because when it comes to food, I spoil you.
And I spoil you good, baby.
European Menu Chefs – Purple (Sponsored by 22769~[Bauwerk]
Mediterranean Menu – Olive (Sponsored by Black Tulip
- Black Tulip — [Direct TP]
- Clavv — [Direct TP]
- Jian — [Direct TP]
- Roawenwood — [Direct TP]
- Cosmic Dust — [Direct TP]
Asian Menu – Red/maroon (Sponsored by Soul Mates and Unrepentant)
- Soul Mates — [Direct TP]
- Unrepentant — [Direct TP]
- Bluprintz — [Direct TP]
- The Horror! — [Direct TP]
- Poliak’s Emporium — [Direct TP]
South Pacific Menu – Blue (Sponsored by Lark and Distorted Dreams)
- Lark — [Direct TP]
- Distorted Dreams — [Direct TP]
- Kaerri — [Direct TP]
- Second Spaces — [Direct TP]
- Kei’s Spot — [Direct TP]
South American Menu – Green (Sponsored by Lost Junction and O.M.E.N)
- Lost Junction — [Direct TP]
- O.M.E.N — [Direct TP]
- Scarlet’s Tea Room (set up in memory of Scarlet Chandrayaan) – [Direct TP]
- Uncertain Smile — [Direct TP]
North American Menu – Silver (Sponsored by Fetch and Free Bird