Hello! Long time no see!
So, several things in no particular order and not necessarily related to this pic:
- I’ve run out of ability to name my photos and blog titles.
- It also sucks that I used to have a lot of things to say in posts…and now life is both hectic AND monotonous that I don’t have anything interesting to say.
- Work didn’t slow down in both worlds. RIP real me and virtual me.
- None of the items here are new or at events, so yay.
- This pic is not new either – I took it several months ago as this is the decor/landscaping for my SL twin…and then see #2 and #3.
- I bought my first ever sewing machine last weekend, much to my Mother’s amusement. I’m a shoo in for prime spot in a retirement center, I think.
- Which might not be a bad thing because the last retirement center I visited (as a guest ok, not as a prospective!) looked like a nice place. Gym, pool, game room, cafe…they’re living it up!
- Speaking of which, I’m already planning all the things I will sew for my 63 grandkids. Context: I’m 31 and I have no kids of my own…nor do I desire any. So I’m not sure how I will go about having 63 grandkids but hey, planning is the essence, no?
- It’s cold. I do not like winter. (It’s that season my side of the world)
- I have no point #10, I just didn’t want to end at 9. Actually, not that I had any point from 1-9.